Double layered, pleated face mask with adjustable elastic ear loops. One Size.
Now with more comfortable ear loop elastic.
**Due to hygiene reasons, I cannot accept returns unless the product is faulty.
- Double layered
- Outer layer is 100% cotton printed fabric.
- Inside layer or lining (touching your face) is made from Thevenon Ecomask fabric.
Thevenon Ecomask fabric has the following special properties:
- High Filtration (BFE 90,7%) – repels water and microdroplets, acting as a barrier for viruses and bacteria.
- Skin Friendly: Oekotex 100 certificate
- Breathable: UNE 0065 certificate
- Washable to 60 degrees min. of 20 times
- Composition: 100% Cotton – 115 gr/m2
- Colour: White
Handmade and touched only by me.
Price includes P&P.
- Facemasks are not to be worn when sleeping as this can be a safety hazard.
- Please consult your doctor before purchasing a face mask if you suffer from respiratory problems.
- Wearing a mask DOES NOT mean you don’t need to socially distance or wash your hands very often—doing all three together is essential!
- I recommend you wash or disinfect your mask/s before first use.
- While wearing a mask, avoid touching the mask and wash your hands immediately if you do. Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth when removing your face covering and wash your hands immediately after removing.
- A washing machine should suffice in properly washing a face covering and this should be done after every use with hot water, detergent, and hot dry cycle for maximum effectiveness.
- You can easily iron the pleats back into your washed face mask, and I recommend doing so.
- Please remember: Wearing a mask helps protect everyone involved, but it’s NOT guaranteed. It’s fabric, not a hazmat suit. You still need to maintain distance from others and wash your hands frequently.
Katherine Regan Designs is not a Healthcare Professional. Homemade masks are not as effective as N95 masks, which are used by frontline healthcare professionals. Homemade masks are not approved by health care authorities, and cannot 100% protect you from viruses.